Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody (ab17302)
- Product nameAnti-Phosphotyrosine antibodySee all Phosphotyrosine primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Phosphotyrosine
- SpecificityMinimal to no crossreactivity with phosphothreonine or phosphoserine containing proteins.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins from any species.
Affinity purified native tyrosine phosphorylated proteins (Human).
- Positive controlA431 Cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsAdd glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 3mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/10000.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use 2.5 µg pwe IP reaction.|
- RelevanceThe phosphorylation of specific tyrosine residues has been shown to be a primary mechanism of signal transduction during normal mitogenesis, cell cycle progression and oncogenic transformation, its role in other areas such as differentiation and gap junction communication, is a matter of active and ongoing research. Antibodies that specifically recognize phosphorylated tyrosine residues have proved to be invaluable to the study of tyrosine phosphorylated proteins and the biochemical pathways in which they function.
- Adipocyte acid phosphatase antibodyLMW-PTP antibodyLMW-PTPase antibody
- Low molecular weight cytosolic acid phosphatase antibodyLow molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase antibodyRed cell acid phosphatase 1 antibody
Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody (ab17302)
Lane 1 : Untreated parotid acinar cells
Lane 2 : Parotid acinar cells with 50µM etoposide for 2 hours
Lane 3 : Parotid acinar cells with 5mM H2O2 for 30 min
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
HRP-conjugated Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
References for Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody (ab17302)
ab17302 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.