Anti-Piccolo antibody [6H9-B6] (ab101654)
- Product nameAnti-Piccolo antibody [6H9-B6]See all Piccolo primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6H9-B6] to Piccolo
- SpecificityNo cross reactivity to Bassoon.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Full length Human Piccolo (BC001304.1).
- Positive control
- Rat brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6H9-B6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101654 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 567 kDa. 1 µg/mL of ab101654 was sufficient for detection of Piccolo in 20 µg of lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using goat antimouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionMay act as a scaffolding protein involved in the organization of synaptic active zones and in synaptic vesicle trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- DomainC2 domain 1 is involved in binding calcium and phospholipids. Calcium binds with low affinity but with high specificity and induces a large conformational change.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse. Concentrated at the presynaptic side of synaptic junctions.
- ACZ antibody
- Aczonin antibody
- Brain-derived HLMN protein antibody
- DKFZp779G1236 antibody
- KIAA0559 antibody
- Multidomain presynaptic cytomatrix protein antibody
- PCLO antibody
- PCLO_HUMAN antibody
- Piccolo (presynaptic cytomatrix protein) antibody
- Piccolo, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Pico antibody
- Presynaptic cytomatrix protein antibody
- Protein piccolo antibody
Anti-Piccolo antibody [6H9-B6] images
Predicted band size : 567 kDa
Western blot detection of Picalolo in (1) Mouse brain lysate and (2) Rat brain lysate by ab101654.
References for Anti-Piccolo antibody [6H9-B6] (ab101654)
ab101654 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.