Anti-Pinin antibody (ab57289)
- Product nameAnti-Pinin antibodySee all Pinin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Pinin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment: AKQTELRLLE QKVELAQLQE EWNEHNAKII KYIRTKTKPH LFYIPGRMCP ATQKLIEESQ RKMNALFEGR RIEFAEQINK MEARPRRQSM KEKEHQVVRN , corresponding to amino acids 201-301 of Human Pinin
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57289 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator binding to the E-box 1 core sequence of the E-cadherin promoter gene; the core-binding sequence is 5'CAGGTG-3'. Capable of reversing CTBP1-mediated transcription repression. Component of a splicing-dependent multiprotein exon junction complex (EJC) deposited at splice junction on mRNAs. The EJC is a dynamic structure consisting of a few core proteins and several more peripheral nuclear and cytoplasmic associated factors that join the complex only transiently either during EJC assembly or during subsequent mRNA metabolism. Participates in the regulation of alternative pre-mRNA splicing. Associates to spliced mRNA within 60 nt upstream of the 5'-splice sites. Involved in the establishment and maintenance of epithelia cell-cell adhesion. Potential tumor suppressor for renal cell carcinoma.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon, heart, epidermis, esophagus, brain and smooth and skeletal muscle. Expressed strongly in melanoma metastasis lesions and advanced primary tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pinin family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Cell junction > desmosome. Cell-cell contact area, predominantly desmosome of intercellular adherens junction. Not a nucleocytoplasmic shuttling protein.
- 140 kDa nuclear and cell adhesion-related phosphoprotein antibodyDesmosome-associated protein antibodyDomain-rich serine protein antibody
- DRS antibodyDRS protein antibodyDRSP antibodyMelanoma metastasis clone A protein antibodyMEMA antibodyNuclear protein SDK3 antibodyPinin antibodyPININ_HUMAN antibodyPNN antibodySR like protein antibodySR-like protein antibody
Anti-Pinin antibody images
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Pinin antibody (ab57289) at 1ug/lane + PC-12 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-Pinin antibody (ab57289)
ab57289 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.