Anti-Plasmodium vivax antibody [BV88V] (ab38247)
- Product nameAnti-Plasmodium vivax antibody [BV88V]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BV88V] to Plasmodium vivax
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Plasmodium vivax merozoite surface protein 1.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with P. vivax. Not yet tested in other species.
Recombinant full length protein, P. vivax MSP1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notes>95% pure. Purity was tested by electrophoresis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberBV88V
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38247 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe parasite Plasmodium vivax is the most frequent and widely distributed cause of benign, but recurring (tertian), malaria. It is one of four species of parasite that commonly cause malaria infection in humans. It is less virulent than Plasmodium falciparum, the deadliest of the four, and seldom fatal. P. vivax is passed on by the female Anopheles mosquito, since it is the only gender that bites.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane, lipid-anchor.
- Merozoite surface protein 1 antibody
- MSP 1 antibody
- MSP1 antibody
- Pv200 antibody
- Pv200 protein [Precursor] antibody
- Pv200 protein antibody
References for Anti-Plasmodium vivax antibody [BV88V] (ab38247)
ab38247 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.