Anti-PICP antibody [BTE 002-32] (ab23415)
- Product nameAnti-PICP antibody [BTE 002-32]See all PICP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BTE 002-32] to PICP
- Specificityab23415 is specific for native PICP from amniotic fluid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
PICP purified from second trimester amniotic fluid by affinity chromatography.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Sodium chloride, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberBTE 002-32
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23415 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCollagen type I is present in soft connective tissue and bone where it represents approximately 90% of the organix matrix. Collagen type I is produced from procollagen when two teloterminal propeptides are digested from the procursor and released into the circulation. The propeptide levels can be measured in serum as indicators of collagen production. Elevated values of these propeptides in serum are found in patients with various bone metabolism defects. Procollagen type I C-terminal propeptide (PICP) range in serum is 100-300µg/ml.
- Cellular localizationSecreted; Extracellular Matrix
- COL1A1 antibodyAlpha 1 type I collagen antibodyCollagen type I alpha 1 antibody
- Procollagen type I C terminal propeptide antibodyProcollagen type I C-terminal propeptide antibody
References for Anti-PICP antibody [BTE 002-32] (ab23415)
ab23415 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.