Anti-Proprotein Convertase 2 antibody (ab85261)
- Product nameAnti-Proprotein Convertase 2 antibodySee all Proprotein Convertase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Proprotein Convertase 2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide selected from an internal region of Human Proprotein Convertase 2 conjugated to KLH (NP_002585).
- Positive controlK-562 cell line lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab85261 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
- FunctionInvolved in the processing of hormone and other protein precursors at sites comprised of pairs of basic amino acid residues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S8 family. Furin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle. Localized in the secretion granules.
- KEX2 like endoprotease 2 antibodyKEX2-like endoprotease 2 antibodyNEC 2 antibody
- NEC2 antibodyNEC2_HUMAN antibodyNeuroendocrine convertase 2 antibodyPC2 antibodyPCSK2 antibodyProhormone convertase 2 antibodyProprotein convertase 2 antibodyProprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 2 antibodySPC2 antibody
Anti-Proprotein Convertase 2 antibody images
Anti-Proprotein Convertase 2 antibody (ab85261) at 1/50 dilution + K-562 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 72 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 28 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Proprotein Convertase 2 antibody (ab85261)
ab85261 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.