Prostate Specific Antigen Human ELISA Kit (ab113327)
- Product nameProstate Specific Antigen Human ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 8 pg/ml
- Range10.24 pg/ml - 2500 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 95.25 81% - 108% Serum 105.4 94% - 112% Plasma 80.63 72% - 94%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab113327 Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human PSA in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for human PSA coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and PSA present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human PSA antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of PSA bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 700X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A Item D 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B (5x Conc) Item E 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody PSA-total Item F 2 vials PSA Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human PSA Item A 1 unit PSA Standard Human (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- APSGamma seminoproteinGamma-seminoprotein
- Gamma-seminoproteinhK3Kallikrein 3Kallikrein related peptidase 3Kallikrein-3Kallikrein-3KLK 3KLK2A1KLK3Klk3KLK3_HUMANKLK3_HUMANP 30 antigenP-30 antigenP-30 antigenP30 antigenProstate Specific AntigenProstate-specific antigenProstate-specific antigenPsaPsaSemenogelaseSemenogelaseSemininSeminin
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113327 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Prostate Specific Antigen Human ELISA Kit (ab113327)
ab113327 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.