Anti-PSMD7 antibody (ab43402)
- Product nameAnti-PSMD7 antibodySee all PSMD7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to PSMD7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish, Silk worm
Fusion protein: VPFDEDDKDD SVWFLDHDYL ENMYGMFKKV NARERIVGWY HTGPKLHKND IAINELMKRY CPNSVLVIID VKPKDLGLPT EAYISVEEVH DDGTPTSKTF, corresponding to amino acids 56-155 of Human Proteasome 26S S12 (PSMD7).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Primary antibody notes This antibody was raised by a genetic immunization technique. Genetic immunization can be used to generate antibodies by directly delivering antigen-coding DNA into the animal, rather than injecting a protein or peptide (Tang et al. PubMed: 1545867; Chambers and Johnston PubMed 12910245; Barry and Johnston PubMed: 9234514). The animal's cells produce the protein, which stimulates the animal's immune system to produce antibodies against that particular protein. A vector coding for a partial fusion protein was used for genetic immunisation of a mouse and the resulting serum was tested in Western blot against an E.coli lysate containing that partial fusion protein. Genetic immunization offers enormous advantages over the traditional protein-based immunization method. DNA is faster, cheaper and easier to produce and can be produced by standard techniques readily amenable to automation. Furthermore, the antibodies generated by genetic immunization are usually of superior quality with regard to specificity, affinity and recognizing the native protein.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43402 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has been tested in Western blot against an E.coli lysate containing the partial recombinant fusion protein used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M67A family.
Contains 1 MPN (JAB/Mov34) domain.
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 7 antibody26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 7 antibody26S proteasome regulatory subunit rpn8 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit S12 antibodyMOV34 antibodyMov34 protein homolog antibodyMOV34L antibodyP40 antibodyProteasome 26S S12 antibodyProteasome subunit p40 antibodyPSD7_HUMAN antibodyPSMD 7 antibodyPSMD7 antibodyS12 antibody
References for Anti-PSMD7 antibody (ab43402)
ab43402 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.