Protein Block (ab64226)
- Product nameProtein Block
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5% Casein, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- Reagent notes ab64226 reduces the handling of animal serums in the laboratory. The need to match species with the secondary antibody is eliminated due to the lack of normal serum in this product. It has been shown to be effective for immunohistochemistry, ELISA, and blot and requires no mixing or diluting.
- Research Areas
- RelevanceProtein Block is used with immunolabeling techniques for the reduction of non-specific background staining.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64226 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|