Anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa Group Fs antibody (ab78758)
- Product nameAnti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa Group Fs antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pseudomonas aeruginosa Group Fs
- SpecificityNo cross reactivity with other serotypes observed.
- Tested applicationsAgglutination more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Pseudomonas aeruginosa Group Fs
Tissue / cell preparation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Group Fs (heat inactivated)
- Positive controlAntigenic suspension.
- General notesReagents should be allowed to stand at 15°C - 25°C for at least 30 minutes prior to use.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePseudomonas aeruginosa is member of the Gamma Proteobacteria class of Bacteria. It is a Gram-negative, aerobic rod belonging to the bacterial family Pseudomonadaceae. It is a free-living bacterium, commonly found in soil and water. However, it occurs regularly on the surfaces of plants and occasionally on the surfaces of animals. Pseudomonas aeruginosa is an opportunistic pathogen causing urinary tract infections, respiratory system infections, dermatitis, soft tissue infections, bacteremia, bone and joint infections, gastrointestinal infections and a variety of systemic infections, particularly in patients with severe burns and in cancer and AIDS patients who are immunosuppressed.
- P. aeruginosa Group Fs antibody
References for Anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa Group Fs antibody (ab78758)
ab78758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.