Anti-QPCTL antibody (ab80847)
- Product nameAnti-QPCTL antibodySee all QPCTL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to QPCTL
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide derived from within residues: TLQLLFLDGEEALKEWGPKDSLYGSRHLAQLMESIPHSPG PTRIQAIELF, corresponding to amino acids 215-264 of Human QPCTL
- Positive control
- 721_B cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80847 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Glutaminyl cyclase like antibody
- Glutaminyl peptide cyclotransferase like antibody
- Glutaminyl peptide cyclotransferase like protein antibody
- Glutaminyl-peptide cyclotransferase-like protein antibody
- Golgi-resident glutaminyl-peptide cyclotransferase antibody
- gQC antibody
- isoQC antibody
- QPCTL antibody
- QPCTL_HUMAN antibody
Anti-QPCTL antibody images
Anti-QPCTL antibody (ab80847) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-QPCTL antibody (ab80847)
ab80847 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.