For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in the catabolism of quinolinic acid (QA).
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; nicotinate D-ribonucleotide from quinolinate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nadC/modD family.
Information by UniProt
- NADC_HUMAN antibody
- Nicotinate nucleotide pyrophosphorylase (carboxylating) antibody
- Nicotinate-nucleotide pyrophosphorylase [carboxylating] antibody
Anti-QPRT antibody images
References for Anti-QPRT antibody (ab123411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"