Anti-QPRT antibody (ab123411)
- Product nameAnti-QPRT antibodySee all QPRT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to QPRT
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C-terminal amino acids 205-234 of Human QPRT (NP_055113.2).
- Positive controlHuman placenta tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123411 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
- FunctionInvolved in the catabolism of quinolinic acid (QA).
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; nicotinate D-ribonucleotide from quinolinate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nadC/modD family.
- NADC_HUMAN antibodyNicotinate nucleotide pyrophosphorylase (carboxylating) antibodyNicotinate-nucleotide pyrophosphorylase [carboxylating] antibody
- QAPRTase antibodyQPRT antibodyQPRTase antibodyQuinolinate phosphoribosyltransferase [decarboxylating] antibodyQuinolinate phosphoribosyltransferase antibody
Anti-QPRT antibody images
Anti-QPRT antibody (ab123411) at 1/100 dilution + Human placenta tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
References for Anti-QPRT antibody (ab123411)
ab123411 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.