Anti-Rab34 antibody (ab110821)
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110821 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionProtein transport. Involved in the redistribution of lysosomes to the peri-Golgi region.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus. Associates with the Golgi complex.
- Rab-39 antibodyRAB34 antibodyRAB34, member RAS oncogene family antibody
- RAB34_HUMAN antibodyRAB39 antibodyRAH antibodyRas-related protein Rab-34 antibodyRas-related protein Rab-39 antibodyRas-related protein Rah antibody
Anti-Rab34 antibody images
ab110821, at 1/50 dilution, staining Rab34 in paraffin-embedded Human skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-Rab34 antibody (ab110821)
ab110821 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.