Anti-RAB10 antibody (ab113947)
- Product nameAnti-RAB10 antibodySee all RAB10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RAB10
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 144-193 (HGIRFFETSA KANINIEKAF TLAEDILRKT VKEPNSENVD SSGGGVT) of Mouse RAB10 (NP_057885).
- Positive control
- Mouse kidney lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113947 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionThe small GTPases Rab are key regulators of intracellular membrane trafficking, from the formation of transport vesicles to their fusion with membranes. Rabs cycle between an inactive GDP-bound form and an active GTP-bound form that is able to recruit to membranes different set of downstream effectors directly responsible for vesicle formation, movement, tethering and fusion (By similarity). That Rab is mainly involved in the biosynthetic transport of proteins from the Golgi to the plasma membrane. Regulates, for instance, SLC2A4/GLUT4 glucose transporter-enriched vesicles delivery to the plasma membrane. In parallel, it regulates the transport of TLR4, a toll-like receptor to the plasma membrane and therefore may be important for innate immune response. Plays also a specific role in asymmetric protein transport to the plasma membrane within the polarized neuron and epithelial cells. In neurons, it is involved in axonogenesis through regulation of vesicular membrane trafficking toward the axonal plasma membrane while in epithelial cells, it regulates transport from the Golgi to the basolateral membrane. Moreover, may play a role in the basolateral recycling pathway and in phagosome maturation. According to PubMed:23263280, may play a role in endoplasmic reticulum dynamics and morphology controlling tubulation along microtubules and tubules fusion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Endosome membrane. Recycling endosome membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > phagosome membrane. Cell projection > cilium. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Associates with SLC2A4/GLUT4 storage vesicles. Localizes to the base of the cilium. Transiently associates with phagosomes (By similarity). According to PubMed:23263280 localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum at domains of new tubule growth.
- GTP binding protein RAB10 antibody
- Rab10 antibody
- RAB10 member RAS oncogene family antibody
- RAB10_HUMAN antibody
- Ras related GTP binding protein antibody
- Ras related GTP binding protein RAB10 antibody
- Ras-related protein Rab-10 antibody
Anti-RAB10 antibody images
Anti-RAB10 antibody (ab113947) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse kidney lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-RAB10 antibody (ab113947)
ab113947 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.