Anti-RAB14 antibody (ab28639)
- Product nameAnti-RAB14 antibodySee all RAB14 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RAB14
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide derived from a region between amino acids 165-214 of human RAB14. (Note: the exact amino acid sequence is proprietary).
- Positive controlRaji cell lysate, Human kidney tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28639 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay be involved in vesicular trafficking and neurotransmitter release.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 51552 Human
- Entrez Gene: 68365 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 595112 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 94197 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 373104 Zebrafish
- Omim: 612673 Human
- SwissProt: P61106 Human
- SwissProt: Q50HW9 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q50HX0 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q50HX1 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q50HX2 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q50HX3 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q50HX4 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q91V41 Mouse
- SwissProt: P61107 Rat
- SwissProt: Q7ZVX4 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 371563 Human
- Unigene: 713585 Human
- Unigene: 198264 Mouse
- Unigene: 6008 Rat
- bA165P4.3 antibodyF protein binding protein 1 antibodyF protein binding protein 1 antibody
- FBP antibodyGTPase Rab14 antibodyRAB 14 antibodyRAB14 antibodyRAB14 member RAS oncogene family antibodyRAB14_HUMAN antibodyRas related protein Rab 14 antibodyRas-related protein Rab-14 antibodyRP11 165P4.4 antibodySmall GTP binding protein RAB14 antibody
Anti-RAB14 antibody images
Anti-RAB14 antibody (ab28639) at 0.5 µg/ml + Raji cell lysate 10ug.
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Human kidney tissue stained with ab28639 at X400 magnigication. The arrows point to epithelial cells of the renal tubule [positive label].
ICC/IF image of ab28639 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab28639, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-RAB14 antibody (ab28639)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mukhopadhyay A et al. Proteomic analysis of endocytic vesicles: Rab1a regulates motility of early endocytic vesicles. J Cell Sci 124:765-75 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21303926) »
- Ishikura S & Klip A Muscle cells engage Rab8A and myosin Vb in insulin-dependent GLUT4 translocation. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 295:C1016-25 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18701652) »