Anti-Rab4 antibody (ab79855)
- Product nameAnti-Rab4 antibodySee all Rab4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Rab4
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from the C terminal region of Human Rab4
- Positive controlLysate from heat shocked HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79855 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionProtein transport. Probably involved in vesicular traffic.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CDK1 kinase during mitosis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Generally associated with membranes. Cytoplasmic when phosphorylated by CDK1.
- HRES 1 / RAB4 antibodyOncogene RAB4 antibodyOTTHUMP00000042824 antibody
- Rab 4 antibodyRAB 4A antibodyRAB4 member RAS oncogene family antibodyRAB4A antibodyRAB4A member RAS oncogene family antibodyRAB4A_HUMAN antibodyRas related protein Rab 4A antibodyRas related protein Rab4A antibodyRas-related protein Rab-4A antibody
Anti-Rab4 antibody images
Anti-Rab4 antibody (ab79855) at 1/2000 dilution + Cell lysates prepared from Hela cells
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
References for Anti-Rab4 antibody (ab79855)
ab79855 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.