Anti-RACK1 antibody (ab118288)
- Product nameAnti-RACK1 antibodySee all RACK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to RACK1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide: NTLGVCKYTVQDESH, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 133-147 of Human RACK1 (NP_006089.1).
- Positive controlHuman lymph node lysate, Mouse and Rat spleen lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab118288 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
- FunctionSeems to bind protein kinase C acting as an intracellular receptor to anchor the activated PKC to the cytoskeleton. May be involved in up-regulation of the activity of kinases such as PKC via binding to KRT1. Together with KRT1 and ITGB1, serves as a platform for SRC activation or inactivation. May play an important role in the developing brain and neuronal differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat G protein beta family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- DomainThe WD repeats domain 5 mediates interaction with TRIM63.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Located on plasma membrane of neuroblastoma NMB7 cells.
- Entrez Gene: 417044 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 327682 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 480818 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 10399 Human
- Entrez Gene: 14694 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 397605 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 83427 Rat
- Omim: 176981 Human
- SwissProt: P63247 Chicken
- SwissProt: P63243 Cow
- SwissProt: P63244 Human
- SwissProt: P68040 Mouse
- SwissProt: P63246 Pig
- SwissProt: P63245 Rat
- Unigene: 5662 Human
- Unigene: 5305 Mouse
- Unigene: 55487 Rat
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 21 protein antibodyGBLP_HUMAN antibodyGnb2-rs1 antibody
- Gnb2l1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein) beta polypeptide 2 like 1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein beta polypeptide 2 like 1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein beta subunit 2 like 1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein beta subunit like protein 12.3 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein subunit beta 2 like 1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein subunit beta like protein 12.3 antibodyGuanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-2-like 1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-like protein 12.3 antibodyH12.3 antibodyHLC-7 antibodyHuman lung cancer oncogene 7 protein antibodylung cancer oncogene 7 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223704 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223870 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223891 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223893 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223900 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223902 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223930 antibodyOTTHUMP00000223931 antibodyPIG21 antibodyProliferation inducing gene 21 antibodyProtein homologous to chicken B complex protein guanine nucleotide binding antibodyRACK1 antibodyReceptor for activated C kinase 1 antibodyReceptor for activated C kinase antibodyReceptor of activated protein kinase C 1 antibody
Anti-RACK1 antibody images
Anti-RACK1 antibody (ab118288) at 0.1 µg/ml + Human lymph node lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
References for Anti-RACK1 antibody (ab118288)
ab118288 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.