Anti-RAD54 antibody (ab10705)
- Product nameAnti-RAD54 antibodySee all RAD54 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RAD54
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human RAD54.
(Peptide available as ab90365.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: HeLa; HEK293 as well as HeLa Nuclear lysate in Western blot. This antibody also gave a positive signal in Immunohistochemistry within Human breast adenocarcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10705 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84.3 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionInvolved in DNA repair and mitotic recombination. Functions in the recombinational DNA repair (RAD52) pathway. Dissociates RAD51 from nucleoprotein filaments formed on dsDNA. Could be involved in the turnover of RAD51 protein-dsDNA filaments (By similarity). May play also an essential role in telomere length maintenance and telomere capping in mammalian cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- DNA repair and recombination protein RAD54 like antibody
- DNA repair and recombination protein RAD54-like antibody
- hHR 54 antibody
- hHR54 antibody
- HR 54 antibody
- HR54 antibody
- hRAD 54 antibody
- hRAD54 antibody
- RAD 54A antibody
- RAD 54L antibody
- RAD54 (S. cerevisiae) like antibody
- RAD54 homolog antibody
- RAD54 like (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- RAD54 like antibody
- RAD54 like protein antibody
- RAD54_HUMAN antibody
- RAD54A antibody
- RAD54l antibody
Anti-RAD54 antibody images
Lane 1 :
Lanes 2 - 6 : Anti-RAD54 antibody (ab10705) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : HeLa nuclear cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : A432 cell lysate
Lane 5 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 6 : Hek 293 cell lysate
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6721)
Predicted band size : 84.3 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Rabbit polyclonal to RAD54 (ab10705) at 1/500.
Lane 1 Marker
Lane 2 HeLa nuclear extract
Lane 3 HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 A432 cell lysate
Lane 5 MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 6 HEK 293 cell lysate
Secondary antibody - Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG (HRP) - ab6721.
IHC image of ab10705 staining in Human breast adenocarcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab10705, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
RAD54 was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg Hela whole cell extract, 5µg of Rabbit polyclonal to RAD54 and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, Hela whole cell extract lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70oC; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab10705.
Secondary: Mouse monoclonal [SB62a] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG light chain (HRP) (ab99697).
Band: 70kDa; RAD54, non specific band: 75 kDa, We are unsure as to the identity of this extra band. 99kDa band:due to background seen in No ab control lane (2).
References for Anti-RAD54 antibody (ab10705)
ab10705 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.