Anti-RAE1 antibody (ab36139)
- Product nameAnti-RAE1 antibodySee all RAE1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to RAE1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: NAAEELKPRNKK, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 357-368 of Human RAE1
- Positive control
- Human brain cortex Human placenta lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36139 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38-40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 - 6 µg/ml.|
- FunctionBinds mRNA. May function in nucleocytoplasmic transport and in directly or indirectly attaching cytoplasmic mRNPs to the cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat rae1 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 513080 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 485942 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 8480 Human
- Entrez Gene: 66679 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 100125839 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 362281 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 393973 Zebrafish
- Omim: 603343 Human
- SwissProt: Q5E9A4 Cow
- SwissProt: P78406 Human
- SwissProt: Q3SYL7 Human
- SwissProt: Q6PAS9 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q8C570 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q8CBU3 Mouse
- SwissProt: A5GFN6 Pig
- SwissProt: Q3SWS8 Rat
- SwissProt: Q6P037 Zebrafish
- SwissProt: Q7ZWF0 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 371698 Human
- Unigene: 4113 Mouse
- Unigene: 14600 Rat
- Unigene: 75426 Zebrafish
- dJ481F12.3 antibody
- dJ800J21.1 antibody
- FLJ30608 antibody
- Homolog of yeast Rae1 (Bharathi) mRNA associated protein of 41 kDa (Kraemer) antibody
- Homolog of yeast Rae1 mRNA associated protein of 41 kDa antibody
- MGC117333 antibody
- MGC126076 antibody
- MGC126077 antibody
- MIG 14 antibody
- MIG14 antibody
- Migration inducing gene 14 antibody
- Mnrp 41 antibody
- Mnrp41 antibody
- mRNA associated protein mrnp 41 antibody
- mRNA binding protein 41 kD antibody
- mRNA export factor antibody
- mRNA export protein antibody
- mRNA-associated protein mrnp 41 antibody
- MRNP 41 antibody
- MRNP41 antibody
- RAE 1 antibody
- RAE1 (RNA export 1 S.pombe) homolog antibody
- rae1 antibody
- RAE1 homolog antibody
- Rae1 protein homolog antibody
- RAE1 RNA export 1 homolog (S. pombe) antibody
- RAE1 RNA export 1 homolog antibody
- RAE1L_HUMAN antibody
- RNA export 1 antibody
- RNA export 1 homolog antibody
Anti-RAE1 antibody images
Anti-RAE1 antibody (ab36139) at 0.03 µg/ml + HepG2 lysate(RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane).
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
ab50411 at 3.8 µg/ml staining RAE1 in Human brain cortex by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 was performed. Antibody was revealed with AP-staining.
References for Anti-RAE1 antibody (ab36139)
This product has been referenced in:
- Cuende J et al. Retinoic acid downregulates Rae1 leading to APC(Cdh1) activation and neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y differentiation. Oncogene 27:3339-44 (2008). WB . Read more (PubMed: 18212744) »