RAGE Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100738)
- Product nameRAGE Mouse ELISA KitSee all RAGE kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 15 pg/ml
- Range13.72 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 75.89 67% - 82% Serum 102.9 91% - 110% Plasma 82.69 71% - 92%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab100738 RAGE Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse RAGE in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and urine. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse RAGE coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and RAGE present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse RAGE antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of RAGE bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 160X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium ) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody RAGE: biotinylated anti-mouse RAGE 2 vials RAGE Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-Mouse RAGE 1 unit RAGE Standard Mouse (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Advanced glycosylation end product specific receptorAdvanced glycosylation end product-specific receptorAger
- DAMA 358M23.4LE 9211 A antigen MAPK MAK MRK overlapping kinase MGC22357MOKOTTHUMP00000174885RAGE 1RAGE_HUMANRAGE1Receptor for advanced glycation end productsReceptor for advanced glycosylation end productsRenal tumor antigen Renal tumor antigen 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100738 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for RAGE Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100738)
ab100738 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.