RAW 264.7 (Mouse leukaemic monocyte macrophage cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7187)
- Product nameRAW 264.7 (Mouse leukaemic monocyte macrophage cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
- General notesCell line: RAW 264.7 (Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced tumor) Growth media: DMEM & 10% fetal bovine serum
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 5% Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Lysate notes Mouse RAW 264.7 cell lysate was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 1% Triton X-100, 0.2% sodium deoxycholate, 0.2% sodium dodecylsulfate (SDS), 1 mM sodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate, 1 mM phenylmethylsulfonyl flouride, 5 µg/ml of aprotinin, 5 µg/ml of leupeptin). Cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The lysate was boiled for 5 min in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% b-mercaptoethanol.
- Research Areas
- BackgroundEstablished from the ascites of a tumour induced in a male mouse by intraperitoneal injection of Abselon Leukaemia Virus (A-MuLV). Cells have receptors for immunoglobulin and produce lysozyme. They are used in metabolic, inflammation and apoptosis studies.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7187 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Ready to load.|
References for RAW 264.7 (Mouse leukaemic monocyte macrophage cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7187)
ab7187 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.