Anti-RBM3 antibody (ab91291)
- Product nameAnti-RBM3 antibodySee all RBM3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RBM3
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide selected from the Center region of Human RBM3 conjugated to KLH (NP_006734).
- Positive control
- NIH3T3 cell lysate IF/ICC: HeLa cell line.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab91291 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulphate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91291 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCold-inducible mRNA binding protein that enhances global protein synthesis at both physiological and mild hypothermic temperatures. Reduces the relative abundance of microRNAs, when overexpressed. Enhances phosphoryaltion of translation initiation factors and active polysome formation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsArg-105 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > dendrite. Localizes in mRNA granules in dentrites.
- 2600016C11Rik antibody
- IS1 RNPL antibody
- MGC105811 antibody
- MGC118410 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000025800 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000025802 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000019634 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000019635 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000019636 antibody
- Putative RNA binding protein 3 antibody
- Putative RNA-binding protein 3 antibody
- Rbm3 antibody
- RBM3_HUMAN antibody
- RNA binding motif (RNP1, RRM) protein 3 antibody
- RNA binding motif protein 3 antibody
- RNA-binding motif protein 3 antibody
- RNPL antibody
- RP23-27I6.7 antibody
Anti-RBM3 antibody images
ICC/IF image of ab91291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab91291, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Anti-RBM3 antibody (ab91291) at 1/50 dilution + NIH3T3 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-RBM3 antibody (ab91291)
ab91291 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.