Anti-RBMS1 antibody (ab130702)
- Product nameAnti-RBMS1 antibodySee all RBMS1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RBMS1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 223-252 of Human RBMS1 (NP_002888.1, NP_058520.1).
- Positive controlHepG2 cell line lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130702 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- FunctionSingle-stranded DNA binding protein that interacts with the region upstream of the MYC gene. Binds specifically to the DNA sequence motif 5'-[AT]CT[AT][AT]T-3'. Probably has a role in DNA replication.
- Tissue specificityHighest amounts are found in placenta, lung and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed at highest levels during the G1 to S transition of the cell cycle.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- c myc gene single strand binding protein 2 antibodyC2orf12 antibodyCervical cancer oncogene 4 antibody
- HCC 4 antibodyMSSP 2 antibodyMSSP 3 antibodyMSSP antibodyMSSP-1 antibodyMSSP-2 antibodyMSSP-3 antibodyMSSP1 antibodyRBMS1 antibodyRBMS1_HUMAN antibodyRNA binding motif, single stranded interacting protein 1 antibodyRNA-binding motif antibodySCR2 antibodySingle stranded DNA binding protein MSSP 1 antibodySingle-stranded DNA-binding protein MSSP-1 antibodysingle-stranded-interacting protein 1 antibodysuppressor of cdc 2 (cdc13) with RNA binding motif 2 antibodySuppressor of CDC2 with RNA binding motif 2 antibodySuppressor of CDC2 with RNA-binding motif 2 antibodyYC1 antibody
Anti-RBMS1 antibody images
Anti-RBMS1 antibody (ab130702) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
References for Anti-RBMS1 antibody (ab130702)
ab130702 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.