Anti-RGS11 antibody (ab13725)
- Product nameAnti-RGS11 antibodySee all RGS11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RGS11
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: SADFHKREIEYFRKALG, corresponding to amino acids 222-238 of Human RGS11
- Positive controlHuman or rat brain whole tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13725 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
- FunctionInhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPase activity of G protein alpha subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 G protein gamma domain.
Contains 1 RGS domain.
- Regulator of G protein signaling 11 antibodyRegulator of G protein signalling 11 antibodyRegulator of G-protein signaling 11 antibody
- RGS 11 antibodyRGS11 antibodyRGS11_HUMAN antibodyRS 11 antibodyRS11 antibody
Anti-RGS11 antibody images
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
ab13725, at a 1:1000 dilution, staining approximately 48kDa RGS11 in 30ug of rat brain tissue lysate by Western blot.
References for Anti-RGS11 antibody (ab13725)
This product has been referenced in:
- Alba-Delgado C et al. The function of alpha-2-adrenoceptors in the rat locus coeruleus is preserved in the chronic constriction injury model of neuropathic pain. Psychopharmacology (Berl) : (2011). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 22038538) »