Anti-RGS8 antibody (ab56052)
- Product nameAnti-RGS8 antibodySee all RGS8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RGS8
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: CLSHKSDSCS DFTAILPDKP NRALKRLSTE EATRWADSFD VLLSHKYGVA, corresponding to amino acids 37-86 of Human RGS8
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 5.0 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPase activity of G protein alpha subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form. Preferentially binds to G(o)-alpha and G(i)-alpha-3.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RGS domain.
- Regulator of G Protein Signalling 8 antibody
- Regulator of G-protein signaling 8 antibody
- RGS8 antibody
- RGS8_HUMAN antibody
Anti-RGS8 antibody images
Anti-RGS8 antibody (ab56052) at 5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RGS8 antibody (ab56052)
ab56052 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.