Anti-RHOC antibody (ab54837)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa.|
- FunctionRegulates a signal transduction pathway linking plasma membrane receptors to the assembly of focal adhesions and actin stress fibers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- ARH 9 antibody
- ARH9 antibody
- ARHC antibody
- H9 antibody
- MGC1448 antibody
- MGC61427 antibody
- Oncogene RHO H9 antibody
- Ras homolog gene family member C antibody
- RAS related homolog 9 antibody
- RHO C antibody
- Rho cDNA clone 9 antibody
- Rho related GTP binding protein RhoC antibody
- Rho-related GTP-binding protein RhoC antibody
- rhoC antibody
- RhoC GTPase antibody
- RHOC_HUMAN antibody
- RHOH 9 antibody
- RHOH9 antibody
- Small GTP binding protein RhoC antibody
Anti-RHOC antibody images
RHOC antibody (ab54837) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Overlay histogram showing HCT116 cells stained with ab54837 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab54837, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HCT116 cells fixed with 80% methanol/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
References for Anti-RHOC antibody (ab54837)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tripathi V et al. DLC1 induces expression of E-cadherin in prostate cancer cells through Rho pathway and suppresses invasion. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23376848) »
- Del Galdo S et al. The activation of RhoC in vascular endothelial cells is required for the S1P receptor type 2-induced inhibition of angiogenesis. Cell Signal 25:2478-84 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23993968) »