Anti-RNA Helicase A antibody (ab54593)
- Product nameAnti-RNA Helicase A antibodySee all RNA Helicase A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to RNA Helicase A
- Tested applicationsIP, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: MGDVKNFLYA WCGKRKMTPT YEIRAVGNKN RQKFMCEVQV EGYNYTGMGN STNKKDAQSN AARDFVNYLV RINEIKSEEV PAFGVASPPP , corresponding to amino acids 1-91 of Human RNA Helicase A
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54593 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. (PMID 19229320)|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 141 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionUnwinds double-stranded DNA and RNA in a 3' to 5' direction. Alteration of secondary structure may subsequently influence interactions with proteins or other nucleic acids. Functions as a transcriptional activator. Component of the CRD-mediated complex that promotes MYC mRNA stability.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily.
Contains 2 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- DomainThe MTAD domain mediates interaction with the RNA polymerase II holoenzyme. The NTD domain is necessary and sufficient for nucleo-cytoplasmic shuttling and interaction with HRMT1L2 and SMN1.
modificationsMethylated. HRMT1L2 mediated methylation of undefined Arg residues in the NTD is required for nuclear localization.
May be phosphorylated by PRKDC/XRCC7. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs. Can shuttle between nucleus and cytoplasm.
- ATP dependent RNA helicase A antibodyATP-dependent RNA helicase A antibodyDDX 9 antibody
- DDX9 antibodyDEAD/H (Asp Glu Ala Asp/His) box polypeptide 9 antibodyDEAD/H box 9 antibodyDEAD/H box polypeptide 9 antibodyDEAH (Asp Glu Ala His) box polypeptide 9 antibodyDEAH box polypeptide 9 antibodyDEAH box protein 9 antibodyDHX 9 antibodyDHX9 antibodyDHX9_HUMAN antibodyLeukophysin antibodyLKP antibodyNDH 2 antibodyNDH II antibodyNDH2 antibodyNDHII antibodyNuclear DNA helicase II antibodyRHA antibody
Anti-RNA Helicase A antibody images
RNA Helicase A antibody (ab54593) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human testis.
Predicted band size : 141 kDa
RNA Helicase A antibody (ab54593) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
ab54593 at 10 µg/ml staining RNA Helicase A in human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry / Immunofluorescence.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab54593 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab54593, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
References for Anti-RNA Helicase A antibody (ab54593)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lin L et al. Identification of RNA helicase A as a cellular factor that interacts with influenza A virus NS1 protein and its role in the virus life cycle. J Virol 86:1942-54 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22171255) »
- Jaganathan S et al. A functional nuclear epidermal growth factor receptor, SRC and stat3 heteromeric complex in pancreatic cancer cells. PLoS One 6:e19605 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21573184) »