Anti-RNA polymerase II RPB1 antibody [EPR1509Y] (ab76123)
- Product nameAnti-RNA polymerase II RPB1 antibody [EPR1509Y]See all RNA polymerase II RPB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1509Y] to RNA polymerase II RPB1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, Flow Cyt, ChIP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N terminus of human RNA polymerase II
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR1509Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76123 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 270 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 217 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22249179|
- RelevanceRPB1 is a subunit of RNA polymerase II which catalyses transcription of RNA from DNA. RPB1 forms the polymerase active center together with the second largest subunit. Pol II is the central component of the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. It is composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. RPB1 is part of the core element with the central large cleft, the clamp element that moves to open and close the cleft and the jaws that are thought to grab the incoming DNA template.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- B220 antibodyDNA directed RNA polymerase II subunit RPB1 antibodyDNA-directed RNA polymerase II largest subunit antibody
- hRPB220 antibodyhsRPB1 antibodyMGC75453 antibodyPOLR2 antibodyPOLR2A antibodyPOLRA antibodyPolymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide A 220kDa antibodypolymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide A, 220kDa antibodyRNA polymerase II subunit 1 antibodyRNA polymerase II subunit B1 antibodyRP02 antibodyRPB220 antibodyRPBh1 antibodyRpIILS antibodyRPO21 antibodyRPOL2 antibodySUA8 antibody
Anti-RNA polymerase II RPB1 antibody [EPR1509Y] images
Anti-RNA polymerase II RPB1 antibody [EPR1509Y] (ab76123) at 1/2000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 217 kDa
Observed band size : 270 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RNA polymerase II RPB1 antibody [EPR1509Y] (ab76123)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kim JW et al. New molecular bridge between RelA/p65 and NF-?B target genes via histone acetyltransferase TIP60 cofactor. J Biol Chem 287:7780-91 (2012). ChIP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22249179) »