Anti-RNF25 antibody (ab51475)
- Product nameAnti-RNF25 antibodySee all RNF25 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RNF25
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids near the carboxyl terminus of human RNF25 protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab51475 was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/40000.|
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that mediates ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of NKD2 (By similarity). Stimulates transcription mediated by NF-kappa-B.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RWD domain.
- DomainThe RING-type zinc finger domain interacts with an ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme (E2) and facilitates ubiquitination.
- AO7 antibodyE3 ubiquitin protein ligase RNF25 antibodyE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF25 antibody
- EC 6.3.2.- antibodyFLJ13906 antibodyRING finger protein 25 antibodyRING finger protein AO7 antibodyRNF 25 antibodyRNF25 antibodyRNF25_HUMAN antibody
Anti-RNF25 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-RNF25 antibody (ab51475) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 lysate from cells transfected with human RNF25
Lane 2 : HEK293 lysate from cells transfected with mouse RNF25
Lane 3 : HEK293 lysate from cells transfected with empty vector
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
1ug ab51475 was used in immunoprecipitation of 20 µg HEK293 cell lysate over-expressing HA-tagged human RNF25 (lane 1) or vector only control (lane 2). The precipitated complex was loaded onto a gel, followed by electrophoresis and transfer to nitrocellulose. The membrane was probed with anti-HA tag antibody.
References for Anti-RNF25 antibody (ab51475)
ab51475 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.