Anti-RNF34 antibody (ab105115)
- Product nameAnti-RNF34 antibodySee all RNF34 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RNF34
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 200-250 of Human RNF34 (NP_079402.2; GeneID 80196).
- Positive controlHeLa and 293T whole cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105115 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionHas E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity. Regulates the levels of CASP8 and CASP10 by targeting them for proteasomal degradation. Protects cells against apoptosis induced by TNF. Binds phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate and phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, colon and leukocytes.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 SAP domains.
modificationsAuto-ubiquitinated (in vitro).
Proteolytically cleaved by caspases upon induction of apoptosis by TNF.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Endomembrane system.
- CARP 1 antibodyCARP-1 antibodyCARP1 antibody
- Caspase regulator CARP1 antibodyCaspase regulator CARP1 antibodyCaspases-8 and -10-associated RING finger protein 1 antibodyE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF34 antibodyFYVE-RING finger protein Momo antibodyhRFI antibodyHuman RING finger homologous to inhibitor of apoptosis protein antibodyRFI antibodyRIF antibodyRIFF antibodyRING finger protein 34 antibodyRING finger protein RIFF antibodyRNF34 antibodyRNF34_HUMAN antibody
Anti-RNF34 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-RNF34 antibody (ab105115) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
ab105115, at 0.4 µg/ml, staining RNF34 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab105115 at 3 µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane). Exposure time: 30 seconds
References for Anti-RNF34 antibody (ab105115)
ab105115 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.