Anti-RNF43 antibody (ab84125)
- Product nameAnti-RNF43 antibodySee all RNF43 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RNF43
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide designed within residues: DFDPLVYCSP KGDPQRVDMQ PSVTSRPRSL DSVVPTGETQ VSSHVHYHRH, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 504 - 553 of Human RNF43 (NP_060233)
- Positive controlMCF7 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceRNF43 is a probable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that promotes cell growth and is upregulated in colon cancer. E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfer the ubiquitin to targeted substrates.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein. Nucleus envelope. Note: may be secreted.
- 4732452J19Rik antibodyDKFZp781H02126 antibodyDKFZp781H0392 antibody
- FLJ20315 antibodyFLJ77466 antibodyFLJ99338 antibodyMGC125630 antibodyRGD1305204 antibodyRing finger protein 43 antibodyRNF124 antibodyRP23-449P23.1 antibodyURCC antibody
Anti-RNF43 antibody images
Anti-RNF43 antibody (ab84125) at 1 µg/ml + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 86 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab84125 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab84125, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899 Dylight 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-RNF43 antibody (ab84125)
ab84125 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.