Anti-RPS27A antibody (ab57646)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typelambda
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57646 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceRPS27A (Ribosomal protein S27a) is a component of the 40S subunit of the ribosome. It is synthesized as a C-terminal extension protein (CEP) of ubiquitin. The fusion protein consists of ubiquitin at the N terminus and ribosomal protein S27a at the C terminus. The protein is post-translationally processed, generating free ubiquitin monomer and ribosomal protein S27a.
- 40S ribosomal protein S27a antibodyCEP 80 antibodyCEP80 antibody
- HUBCEP 80 antibodyHUBCEP80 antibodyRibosomal protein S27a antibodyRPS 27A antibodyUBA 80 antibodyUBA80 antibodyUBCEP 1 antibodyUBCEP 80 antibodyUBCEP1 antibodyUBCEP80 antibodyUbiquitin and ribosomal protein S27a antibodyUbiquitin carboxyl extension protein 80 antibodyUbiquitin CEP80 antibody
Anti-RPS27A antibody images
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
RPS27A antibody (ab57646) at 1ug/lane + HL-60 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-RPS27A antibody (ab57646)
ab57646 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.