Anti-RREB1 antibody (ab113287)
- Product nameAnti-RREB1 antibodySee all RREB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RREB1
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 1375-1425 of Human RREB1 (NP_002946.4).
- Positive controlHeLa whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 to 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113287 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds specifically to the RAS-responsive elements (RRE) of gene promoters. May be involved in Ras/Raf-mediated cell differentiation by enhancing calcitonin expression. Represses the angiotensinogen gene. Negatively regulates the transcriptional activity of AR. Potentiates the transcriptional activity of NEUROD1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Not found in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 15 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
- FINB antibodyFinger protein in nuclear bodies antibodyHindsight homolog antibody
- HNT antibodyLZ321 antibodyRaf responsive zinc finger protein LZ321 antibodyRaf-responsive zinc finger protein LZ321 antibodyRAS responsive element binding protein 1 antibodyRas-responsive element-binding protein 1 antibodyRREB 1 antibodyRREB-1 antibodyRreb1 antibodyRREB1_HUMAN antibodyZep 1 antibodyZep-1 antibodyZep1 antibodyZinc finger motif enhancer binding protein 1 antibodyZinc finger motif enhancer-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-RREB1 antibody images
Detection of RREB1 in Immunoprecipitates of HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab113287 at 6 µg/mg lysate for IP. A Rabbit anti-RREB1 antibody which recognizes a downstream epitope was used at 1 µg/ml for subsequent Western blot detection. Lane 2 represents control IgG IP. Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
References for Anti-RREB1 antibody (ab113287)
ab113287 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.