Anti-RUNX1 / AML1 antibody (ab55998)
- Product nameAnti-RUNX1 / AML1 antibodySee all RUNX1 / AML1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RUNX1 / AML1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminal residues of human RUNX1 / AML1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. for 2 hours. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCBF binds to the core site, 5'-PYGPYGGT-3', of a number of enhancers and promoters, including murine leukemia virus, polyomavirus enhancer, T-cell receptor enhancers, LCK, IL-3 and GM-CSF promoters. The alpha subunit binds DNA and appears to have a role in the development of normal hematopoiesis. Isoform AML-1L interferes with the transactivation activity of RUNX1. Acts synergistically with ELF4 to transactivate the IL-3 promoter and with ELF2 to transactivate the mouse BLK promoter. Inhibits MYST4-dependent transcriptional activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined except brain and heart. Highest levels in thymus, bone marrow and peripheral blood.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1/AML1 is a cause of M2 type acute myeloid leukemia (AML-M2). Translocation t(8;21)(q22;q22) with RUNX1T1.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1/AML1 is a cause of therapy-related myelodysplastic syndrome (T-MDS). Translocation t(3;21)(q26;q22) with EAP or MECOM.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1/AML1 is a cause of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). Translocation t(3;21)(q26;q22) with EAP or MECOM.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1/AML1 is found in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). Translocation t(12;21)(p13;q22) with TEL. The translocation fuses the 3'-end of TEL to the alternate 5'-exon of AML-1H.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1 is found in acute leukemia. Translocation t(11,21)(q13;q22) that forms a MACROD1-RUNX1 fusion protein.
Defects in RUNX1 are the cause of familial platelet disorder with associated myeloid malignancy (FPDMM) [MIM:601399]. FPDMM is an autosomal dominant disease characterized by qualitative and quantitative platelet defects, and propensity to develop acute myelogenous leukemia.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1/AML1 is found in therapy-related myeloid malignancies. Translocation t(16;21)(q24;q22) that forms a RUNX1-CBFA2T3 fusion protein.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1/AML1 is a cause of chronic myelomonocytic leukemia. Inversion inv(21)(q21;q22) with USP16.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Runt domain.
- DomainA proline/serine/threonine rich region at the C-terminus is necessary for transcriptional activation of target genes.
modificationsPhosphorylated in its C-terminus upon IL-6 treatment. Phosphorylation enhances interaction with MYST3.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Acute myeloid leukemia 1 antibodyAcute myeloid leukemia 1 protein antibodyalpha subunit core binding factor antibody
- AML 1 antibodyAML1 antibodyAML1 EVI 1 antibodyAML1 EVI 1 fusion protein antibodyAml1 oncogene antibodyAMLCR 1 antibodyAMLCR1 antibodyCBF alpha 2 antibodyCBF-alpha-2 antibodyCBFA 2 antibodyCBFA2 antibodyCore binding factor alpha 2 subunit antibodyCore binding factor runt domain alpha subunit 2 antibodyCore-binding factor subunit alpha-2 antibodyEVI 1 antibodyEVI1 antibodyHGNC antibodyOncogene AML 1 antibodyOncogene AML-1 antibodyOTTHUMP00000108696 antibodyOTTHUMP00000108697 antibodyOTTHUMP00000108699 antibodyOTTHUMP00000108700 antibodyOTTHUMP00000108702 antibodyPEA2 alpha B antibodyPEA2-alpha B antibodyPEBP2 alpha B antibodyPEBP2-alpha B antibodyPEBP2A2 antibodyPEBP2aB antibodyPolyomavirus enhancer binding protein 2 alpha B subunit antibodyPolyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha B subunit antibodyRun1 antibodyRunt related transcription factor 1 antibodyRunt-related transcription factor 1 antibodyRUNX 1 antibodyRunx1 antibodyRUNX1_HUMAN antibodySL3 3 enhancer factor 1 alpha B subunit antibodySL3-3 enhancer factor 1 alpha B subunit antibodySL3/AKV core binding factor alpha B subunit antibodySL3/AKV core-binding factor alpha B subunit antibody
References for Anti-RUNX1 / AML1 antibody (ab55998)
ab55998 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.