Anti-RUNX2 antibody (ab102712)
- Product nameAnti-RUNX2 antibodySee all RUNX2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to RUNX2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from the internal region of Mouse RUNX2 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein. The peptide is homologous in Human and Rat.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102712 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000. Antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in osteoblastic differentiation and skeletal morphogenesis. Essential for the maturation of osteoblasts and both intramembranous and endochondral ossification. CBF binds to the core site, 5'-PYGPYGGT-3', of a number of enhancers and promoters, including murine leukemia virus, polyomavirus enhancer, T-cell receptor enhancers, osteocalcin, osteopontin, bone sialoprotein, alpha 1(I) collagen, LCK, IL-3 and GM-CSF promoters (By similarity). Inhibits MYST4-dependent transcriptional activation.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in osteoblasts.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in RUNX2 are the cause of cleidocranial dysplasia (CLCD) [MIM:119600]; also known as cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD). CLCD is an autosomal dominant skeletal disorder with high penetrance and variable expressivity. It is due to defective endochondral and intramembranous bone formation. Typical features include hypoplasia/aplasia of clavicles, patent fontanelles, wormian bones (additional cranial plates caused by abnormal ossification of the calvaria), supernumerary teeth, short stature, and other skeletal changes. In some cases defects in RUNX2 are exclusively associated with dental anomalies.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Runt domain.
- DomainA proline/serine/threonine rich region at the C-terminus is necessary for transcriptional activation of target genes and contains the phosphorylation sites.
modificationsPhosphorylated; probably by MAP kinases (MAPK) (By similarity). Isoform 3 is phosphorylated on Ser-340.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Acute myeloid leukemia 3 protein antibody
- Alpha subunit 1 antibody
- AML3 antibody
- CBF alpha 1 antibody
- CBF-alpha-1 antibody
- CBFA1 antibody
- CCD antibody
- CCD1 antibody
- Cleidocranial dysplasia 1 antibody
- Core binding factor antibody
- Core binding factor runt domain alpha subunit 1 antibody
- Core binding factor subunit alpha 1 antibody
- Core-binding factor subunit alpha-1 antibody
- MGC120022 antibody
- MGC120023 antibody
- Oncogene AML 3 antibody
- Oncogene AML-3 antibody
- OSF 2 antibody
- OSF-2 antibody
- OSF2 antibody
- Osteoblast specific transcription factor 2 antibody
- Osteoblast-specific transcription factor 2 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016533 antibody
- PEA2 alpha A antibody
- PEA2-alpha A antibody
- PEA2aA antibody
- PEBP2 alpha A antibody
- PEBP2-alpha A antibody
- PEBP2A1 antibody
- PEBP2A2 antibody
- PEBP2aA antibody
- PEBP2aA antibody
- PEBP2aA1 antibody
- Polyomavirus enhancer binding protein 2 alpha A subunit antibody
- Polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha A subunit antibody
- Runt domain antibody
- Runt related transcription factor 2 antibody
- Runt-related transcription factor 2 antibody
- RUNX2 antibody
- RUNX2_HUMAN antibody
- SL3 3 enhancer factor 1 alpha A subunit antibody
- SL3-3 enhancer factor 1 alpha A subunit antibody
- SL3/AKV core binding factor alpha A subunit antibody
- SL3/AKV core-binding factor alpha A subunit antibody
References for Anti-RUNX2 antibody (ab102712)
ab102712 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.