Anti-Rab9 antibody [Rab9-29] (ab50309)
- Product nameAnti-Rab9 antibody [Rab9-29]See all Rab9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [Rab9-29] to Rab9
- Specificityab50309 recognizes RAB9.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Dog, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, African Green Monkey
Synthetic peptide: TVNLHRKPKPSSSC conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 187-200 of Human Rab9
- Positive controlTotal cell extract of HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Mix suspension via gentle inversion before use.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified immunoglobulin.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRab9-29
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50309 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa.
Array: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the transport of proteins between the endosomes and the trans Golgi network.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane.
- Entrez Gene: 511776 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403947 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 9367 Human
- Entrez Gene: 56382 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 84589 Rat
- Omim: 300284 Human
- SwissProt: P24408 Dog
- SwissProt: P51151 Human
- SwissProt: Q9R0M6 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q99P75 Rat
- Unigene: 495704 Human
- Unigene: 728400 Human
- Unigene: 25306 Mouse
- Unigene: 35289 Rat
- 2410064E05Rik antibodyAI195561 antibodyDmRab9 antibody
- Rab 9 antibodyRAB 9A antibodyRAB9 member RAS oncogene family antibodyRAB9A antibodyRAB9A member RAS oncogene family antibodyRAB9A_HUMAN antibodyRAS ASSOCIATED PROTEIN RAB9 antibodyRas related protein Rab 9A antibodyRas-related protein Rab-9A antibodySid6061p antibodySid99 antibody
References for Anti-Rab9 antibody [Rab9-29] (ab50309)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ganley IG et al. Rab9 GTPase regulates late endosome size and requires effector interaction for its stability. Mol Biol Cell 15:5420-30 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15456905) »
- Díaz E et al. A novel Rab9 effector required for endosome-to-TGN transport. J Cell Biol 138:283-90 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 9230071) »