Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (ab102332)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&LSee all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with chicken IgY and with light chains common to other chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102332 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/30000. Coating: 1/100 - 1/500. Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (ab102332)
ab102332 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.