Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab98538)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98538 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. (Chemiluminescent).|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab98538)
ab98538 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.