Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (PE) (ab98670)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (PE)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Phycoerythrin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98670 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (PE) (ab98670)
ab98670 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.