Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed (ab102244)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to human and mouse IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
Human, MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. Antiserum was cross adsorbed using human and mouse immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to DyLight® 594.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102244 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed (ab102244)
ab102244 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.