Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (ab102200)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. Cross reactivity with IgA and IgM is negligible. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/30000. (Coating: 1/100 - 1/500; Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000).|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. (Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminescent 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (ab102200)
ab102200 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.