Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [SP137] - isotype control (ab128142)
- Product nameRabbit IgG, monoclonal [SP137] - isotype controlSee all Rabbit isotype controls ...
- Specificityab128142 is a Negative Control for Rabbit IgG. It will not cross-react with human tissues when used at the recommended concentration.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
Raised against a small molecule, which is normally not present in Human or animal.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSP137
- Research Areas
- rabbit isotype control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128142 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/1. Deparaffinize slides using xylene or xylene alternative and graded alcohols. Antigen Retrieval: Boil tissue section in EDTA buffer for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min|
References for Rabbit IgG, monoclonal [SP137] - isotype control (ab128142)
ab128142 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.