Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab)'2 (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab6113)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab)'2 (AP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG, Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rabbit IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, ELISA, IHC more details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 fragment
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.05M Tris HCl, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 8
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6113 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/500 - 1/2000.
IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Rabbit IgG in a standard capture ELISA using p-nitrophenyl phosphate as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1/500 to 1/2000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product.
Suitable for other phosphatase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - (Fab)'2 (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab6113)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sekine-Suzuki E et al. Sulforaphane induces DNA double strand breaks predominantly repaired by homologous recombination pathway in human cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 377:341-5 (2008). WB . Read more (PubMed: 18854174) »