Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (TR), pre-adsorbed (ab6010)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (TR), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectro-phoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.14M Sodium Chloride, 0.01M Sodium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesTexas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons).
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (TR), pre-adsorbed (ab6010)
ab6010 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.