Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (TR) (ab7052)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (TR)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesTexas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 1.0 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG Fab
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (TR) (ab7052)
ab7052 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.