Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab7055)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Biotin and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, ELISA, IHC, Immunomicroscopy more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG Fab molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7055 in the following tested applications.
ELISA: 1/50000 - 1/250000.
IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Rabbit IgG in a standard capture ELISA using Peroxidase Conjugated Streptavidin and ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1/50000 to 1/250000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product.
Suitable for other antibody based assays using streptavidin or avidin conjugates requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Biotin) images
Ab7055 was used at dilution 1/200 with the primary antibody ab32090 in IHC-P. See the review on ab32090.
References for Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab7055)
ab7055 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.