Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibody (ab6803)
- Product nameDonkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP)
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons).
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibody (ab6803)
ab6803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.