Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (ab6831)
- Product nameChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6831 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (ab6831)
ab6831 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.