Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Chromeo™ 642) (ab60319)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Chromeo™ 642)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Specificityab60319 reacts with whole molecular rabbit IgG and the light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins observed.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Conjugation notesChromeo™ 642 is spectrally similar to Cy5®. Conjugated antibodies exhibit superior luminescent properties and stability towards photobleaching, and have absorption and emission maxima of approximately 642 and 666 nm which are compatible with common excitation sources and filter sets. Molar extinction Coefficient: 180,000 M-1cm-1 (measured at Amax) Quantum Yield: ~ 15 % Excitation Wavelength Range: 630 to 650 nm Emission Wavelength Range: 650 to 670 nm
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60319 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Plate-based assays: 1/800 to 1/1000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Chromeo™ 642) (ab60319)
ab60319 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.