Rabbit polyclonal IgG (ab27472)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal IgGSee all Rabbit isotype controls ...
- Specificityab27472 does not react with any antigen of human or animal cells.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IP, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityab27472 does not react with any species.
- General notesThe concentration of this prediluted antibody is 2 µg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab27472 is an affinity purified IgG. It was purified from serum collected from a rabbit prior to immunization.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
- rabbit isotype control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27472 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use neat for 10 minutes at room temperature. Pretreatment: same as primary antibody.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21088000|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 19243500|
References for Rabbit polyclonal IgG (ab27472)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ciccia F et al. Evidence that autophagy, but not the unfolded protein response, regulates the expression of IL-23 in the gut of patients with ankylosing spondylitis and subclinical gut inflammation. Ann Rheum Dis N/A:N/A (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23740229) »
- Allen TK et al. Progesterone Receptor Membrane Component 1 as the Mediator of the Inhibitory Effect of Progestins on Cytokine-Induced Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 Activity In Vitro. Reprod Sci N/A:N/A (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23813454) »